Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogging from my phone

It will be much easier for me to blog using my phone since my laptop is pretty much not my laptop anymore... LoL my dad basically uses it the whole day from 3pm when he gets home. Then I work in the morning till 5 so yes for sure i can't use it. Haha. I usually take my swatch pics using my phone so it should be ok. To test if this will work.. Here is a picture that i took using my phone. I wish i am able to rotate the pictures or move it to wherever i want but this application from blogger has limited functions. I cant even view other blogs! The only thing i can do is post.  Anyway, just want to let you guys know that i will be having a blog sale soon. Most of the polishes i got are htf. I spent most of my time dusty hunting and in some stores i got lucky. I am not trying to rip people off but i really need the money and doing this blog sale will definitely help me even for a little bit. I hope you guys believe me. If i was to cheat you guys i would've just opened an ebay account and list my polishes there instead. Till next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!