Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HOLO MADNESS!

So yesterday instead of studying... i decided to paint my nails because i was sooo bored >.< I know bad right? I am into holographic nail polishes right now. I currently have four - 2 from china glaze and 2 from color club. The holo nail polish i used here is china glaze "He's going in circles" from the Kaleidoscope collection. The other nail polish is also from china glaze "Beauty and the beach". It's a teal/ turquoise color (I LOVE IT ).
Sorry for the sloppiness and my nails are short right now since clinical just finished last week lol. I just love this combination :) I added the last picture so you guys can see the holographic effect :)
do you guys like holo nail polish?
Pictures are mine.


Look at the holo-ness of that! :)

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!