Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A HIDDEN TREASURE!!

Polishes that I hauled in one day :P  -- Sally Hansen beauties.. and one NYC and one Rimmel LOL.

Here are the pics:

These are great for stamping, my favourite one is the dark pink.     

A lonely - one coater NYC red polish

Got another bottle of Urban Chic for frankens or swapping :) 

I usually don't go for nudes however this one has blue/ purple shimmer on it

See what I mean? LOL

I wonder if this polish will be good for stamping.. hmmm

No, it's not another red.. It's a darkened red. Another one coater :)

This one is really sheer on its own. However, I wonder how it will look over black.

                                             Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure
FLAKIES!! Yeah, I didn't need it but I still got it -- maybe for swapping or a future giveaway?


If you want to know the names.. comment down below and ask away and I will surely get back to you.

That's all for today folks :)

My next post will probably be the swatches of the plate my friend got for me from Philippines. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Try those Foot Foil Sally Hansens for stamping, they work awesome! And those Opals are great over black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nailXchange yeah, I only got it coz I knew it would be great for stamping lol! Will try and layer the Opal one on black soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!