Monday, September 26, 2011

First time - Sponged mani

hey ladies,


how are you all doing?

Random: My family and I went to a Japanese buffet called Oishi Sushi last night which is close to our house for a celebration because it was my cousins birthday and let me tell you I was a happy girl last night. LOL here is what I basically ate all night.
Unlimited order of Dynamite roll! :D
Sushi anyone? LOL

ANYWAY ONTO NAILS!

This mani was done 2 days ago. I haven't been able to post here because my internet was being lame! anyway this was the first time I actually used sponging technique and I really like how it turned out.

For the base I used OPI's do you lilac it? then I sponged a darker purple polish from Joe Fresh - I forgot the name I'll edit this and post the name later :P 

Without top coat
I liked it however I didn't feel like it was complete so then I stamped it using my XL image plate from ebay. Stamping was a fail but it still looked pretty to me.

So, here is the final result :)
With Flash

No Flash



Do you like sponging? what's your favourite combo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!