Monday, October 3, 2011

Mannequin Hands

I was looking through my picture folder on my computer and saw this swatch. I usually take pics when I change my polish and just forget to blog about it. Anyway this is a Sally Hansen polish called Inspired Orchid.

This one is pretty close to my skin tone as you can see. What I like about this polish is that it has a purple/blue sheen to it. When you put your fingers in a different angle it would just look like a plain nude polish -- but when you move it again you would see it just like this photo:


Isn't it pretty? I know some people don't like these kind of polishes that makes your nails look like they're a mannequins hand. It is different -- but I like it. The only thing I hated was the drying time and this was not opaque. I think I did 3 or 4 coats? I don't rmb. LOL.

What do you guys think? Yay or Nay? Do you dig mannequin hands?

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be a great layering polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @imfeelingnail-venturous hmmm I think I need to try that! lol Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!