Friday, October 7, 2011

A gift from a loved one :)

My boyfriend went to New York during the long weekend (labour day long weekend) just to visit his cousin. I regretted not asking him to get me some polish from the Make Up Store -- as they have holo polishes. I decided I will just hunt those babies down when I go there myself. Anyway, I asked my bf to find me some polishes but he kinda failed... LOL I don't mind though. I give him credit for trying :) When he came back he handed me a big bag -- it was full of clothes from Forever 21, American Eagle, etc. and at the bottom of the bag I found two sally hansen nail polish. LOL. He said sorry that's all he could get me. I looked at the colors of the polishes he bought. One was blue and one was grey. It made me think why he chose this grey color when it's so blah. LOL I just thanked and kissed him. Two weeks ago when I was arranging my stash I saw what he bought me and then I took off my day old polish and put the blue polish on called 440 Calypso Blue. Here are some swatches




It was so pretty! Application was like butter -- it was smooth and I think this was 2 coats. I don't know if you guys see it but this polish has green shimmer to it. It's very pretty.

I will have the other grey polish swatch soon :P 

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!