Monday, October 17, 2011

OPI Suede - OPI Ink Swatch

Last month I bought my first two suede polish. Both of them are from the OPI Suede Collection Fall 2009. First one I swatched is OPI Ink.This polish is actually more on the purple side-- my cellphone camera is making it too blue! So please consider that lol. This was two coats.

No top coat

No top coat
I am still unsure if I like the suede finish. LOL. So I decided to put top coat.. here are the swatches. Again this is too blue -- this polish is more on the purple side :)

With top coat

With top coat

I love it with top coat! It just shows its true beauty when you put top coat right? Look at all that shimmer!

5 comments:

  1. Love it with top coat too! Its on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a yummy colour!

    Love this!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. @imfeelingnail-venturous I can get it for you if you want :D

    @Sarahlouise1986 yeah, it's really pretty -- I am planning to get the other suede polishes from opi XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, the suede polishes have been on my wishlist for agess loll

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment below :) I appreciate them a lot. If you have a question email me @ 4everpolished (at) gmail (dot) com. Also, feel free to leave your link down below and I will be happy to check your blog. Thank You!